Apartment Kitchen Fire in Arleta, CA
The before picture shows a kitchen fire that was the culprit of a large apartment plaza fire in Arleta, California recently. This fire alone blazed through fourteen different units on the first and second floor as well as damaging the lobby and offices where the HOA works out of. Most everything in the units was damaged and had to be removed for health and safety reasons. The after picture shows just how much our technicians had to remove to prepare for new materials to come in. During the duration of the project we were able to work closely with the HOA and the tenants and at the end everyone was happy to be back in their homes.