SERVPRO Safety Work Plan for COVID-19
LEARN PROPER SAFETY PROCEDURES TO REDUCE RISK AT YOUR BUSINESS
Reviewing and understanding Federal, State, OSHA, and/or CDC guidelines for maintaining a healthy and safe work environment is a critical step to minimizing risk to your business. Proactively taking steps to create and maintain a clean and safe work environment demonstrates that you take the health and safety of your employees and occupants seriously.
DEVELOP A WORK SAFETY PLAN
• Inspect space and develop a plan to maintain social distancing requirements and allows for flexible work schedules including maintaining remote work capabilities
• Commit to monitoring and following public health guidelines
• Implement and maintain safe, social distancing practices
• Encourage frequent hand washing
• Provide hand sanitizer stations
• Develop a daily disinfection plan
• Remind employees to stay home if they are sick
HAVE YOUR ENTIRE OFFICE CLEANED AND DISINFECTED
• Disinfect spaces, furnishings, and mechanical systems before employees return to the workplace
• Inspect for obvious signs of damage like broken windows or doors or water leaks
• Inspect for hazards (electrical, mechanical, structural, physical, etc.)
SERVPRO of Arleta/Hansen Hills is certified to disinfect your offices for a safe return, call our offices to schedule with our crews.